Emdico is one of the few companies that operate throughout the entire spectrum of the jewellery industry. This ranges from trading, cutting & polishing diamonds to the design and manufacturing of fine jewellery collections and bespoke pieces in gold and platinum. Each piece is crafted very carefully, from color and design to the cut and carat weight of the diamonds, often employing advanced techniques & innovative technologies at our production factory in Mumbai and workshops in London & Italy.
All our pieces are crafted by extremely talented artisans. The thorough designing, making & setting processes ensure that all our diamonds have an extraordinary sparkle. Our artisans are dedicated and committed to create the most exquisite jewellery that expresses a unique modern appeal while still radiating timeless elegance. Emdico’s jewellery designers are continuously creating both classic and trendy designs for our range of diamond & colored stones jewellery. We use our diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, tanzanites & pearls to guide and create innovative designs.
Our extensive range in jewellery comprises of engagement rings, wedding bands, earrings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, cufflinks, and tiaras catering to all budgets.
It is our aim for this website to cater to all requirements in every aspect of the trade- from loose diamonds and gemstones to all types of fine jewellery suiting all budgets and tastes.
The name ‘Emdico’ is derived from ‘EM’erald ‘DI’amond ‘CO’mpany and originates from the company’s early focus & specialty in supplying high quality Emeralds and Diamonds to gemstone dealers and jewellery manufacturers in the UK. Emdico is dedicated to deliver the utmost value to our customers while simultaneously maintaining our social, ethical and environmental principles. Adhering to our principles is vital to every level and aspect of our work. This includes being informed about the source of our raw materials and maintaining the highest standards by doing thorough quality checks at every step of the process- right from sourcing to manufacturing and shipping the finished piece of jewellery.
All our diamonds are ‘conflict-free’, ethically sourced and conform to the Kimberly Process. Our diamonds, emeralds, rubies & sapphires are certified by reputed international gemological laboratories- GIA, HRD, IGI, Gubelin, GRS, SSEF and others.
Our stock also includes non-certified diamonds ranging from 0.01 carats to 10 carats.
All our diamonds above 1pt are screened for CVD/ synthetics/ treatments.
Emdico provides high quality Emeralds, Sapphires, Rubies, Tanzanites, and other precious coloured gemstones to our clients at extremely competitive prices.
• Consistently ranked in the top 5 UK diamond merchants. (REF)
• An unbroken record of profits since its launch serving over 600 jewellery manufacturers and retailers for the last 25 years. (REF)
• Won the 2012 ‘Most Commercially Appealing Design’ from the Platinum Guild International
• Emdico also supports the Seva Sadan Society, a charitable organization in Mumbai. They provide shelter, healthcare, and education to underprivileged girls & women for their welfare and empowerment. Emdico currently sponsors the education of 30 such girls at the Seva Sadan.
• Emdico is consistently involved in charitable contributions to society. We created Dazzler, a limited campaign for the National Osteoporosis Society (NOS), in which three new diamond cuts were created. A percentage of every sale on the jewellery (both wholesale and retail) has since been pledged to the cause.